Sunday, May 28, 2017

doc heal heel


Doctors heal heels and beat beets and some English words sound the same and are spelled differently and some of those words have different meanings. Heal means to restore and heel means the back corner of your foot below the ankle. Beat means to hit and beet means like a food like a fruit or vegetable. Some of my students are doctors and some are medical students and some are children and some are employers. Regardless of who you might be, you know that dedication and commitment can get you farther and further.
.
Medical English Class Notes 2017-05-28 Sunday Night 6 - 8 PM at Opera Tea Club in Q1 HCM near Vincom with American Saigon Oregon Oatmeal Teacher JoeyArnoldVN
.
Colic = intestine bottom or cavity or lower parts
.
Renal means Kidney-related: from the Latin word Renes (Kidney) and Renalis (Kidney related)
.
Migraines are major headaches
.
All right
Alright
.
Round
Around = circumference
A round = a circle
.
Conference
Circumference
.
Heal
Recover
Get better
.
Hit
Knock
.
The sickness knocked me down
.
Knock is a specific kind of hit
.
I knock on your door at your house and you can open your door and let me in. Please let me into your house.
.
Get better
Recover
Heal
.
Heel: foot back corner near ankle
Heal: get better
.
Please heal my heel.
.
Farther: physical distance
Further: figurative distance
.
Please go farther by walking five feet farther back.
Please continue further by talking more.
Further can mean additional.
.
She moved farther than me.
She moved further as in she moved again.
.
British English may use just further and they may not say the word farther a lot but Americans seem to use both words, it seems.
.
Some of the older people seem to complain by saying how newer dictionaries are declining in their ability to explain what words really mean when compared to the better and more older dictionaries from years ago or maybe even a century ago or more and education seems to be declining in the past century or longer all over the world in many of the schools and churches and everywhere.
.
Today, this Sunday night, the 28th of May 2017, a day after the end of the first international USA President Trump 9 day Trip to Saudi Arabia, Israel, Palestine, Rome, the Pope, Italy, Belgium, my medical student came here to Opera Tea Club cafe near Vincom and she paid 2 million VND for June for me, Joey Joseph Scott Arnold Rasp Morehead Oregon Oatmeal L4OJ OJAWALL Original Coolkid JSA and we reviewed a book which I saved online in PDF form which she gave me and I read and she copied and repeated after me and it was a medical English book and I should probably download more ebooks as in electronic books and PDF lessons and everything for students and what have you.
.
Patient
Patent
.
Fill it in and bring it back to me.
Fill it out and bring it back to me.
.
In that case, you better go there.
To be on the safe side, please go there.
.
The sooner you do it the better.
.
Where is the line?
Where do I register?
.
What's the problem?
What seems to be the problem?
How can I help you?
.
Since the morning, I've had a fever or high temperature.
.
Which way do I go to get there?
Where is it?
.
Is it very busy?
.
Can I register now and see the doctor later?
.
When is the consultant available?
.
If you have sore throat, drink hot ginger tea.
You do not have to see the doctor for everything.
Try natural remedies for a day or a week before going to see doctors if you can because that can be better sometimes or normally.
.
Queue up or wait in the line
Register
Registration
Double doors
Corridor
Wretched
Road accident victim
.
Where does it hurt?
.
You should take a week off work.
.
Here's prescription for herbs or herbal medicines.
Here is a herbal prescription.
Your arms and elbows are alright or all right.
.
Doctor
Patient
.
Somebody hit me or knocked me down or ran me over with a car.
.
I'll just take a look.
.
It hurts all over or everywhere.
.
I see it all over the place or everywhere.
.
Rib
Rip
.
Ouch = word you say when you have pain
.
Everything is ok except this, see here, which is not ok.
.
Take it twice a day, morning and night.
.
I hope you heal quickly and get back on your feet.
.
Will I need to be put in plaster or in a cast?
.
I'll write you a sick note for work or school.
.
Thank you
You are welcome or no problem or not at all.
.
Graze
Hairline
Penis
Breast
Traumatology
Urology
Electrotherapy
Hepatic
.
What did you want to see me about?
What seems to be the trouble?
There's a pain in my back or knee.
I have a tooth ache or stomachache or headache.
Aches are pains.
I have a sore or pain.
A sore might be a swelling pain.
I have a sore throat.
.
Substitution means replacement
.
Next time, Unit 3, on page 23.
.
Medical English Class Notes 2017-05-28 Sunday Night 6 - 8 PM at Opera Tea Club in Q1 HCM near Vincom with American Saigon Oregon Oatmeal Teacher JoeyArnoldVN
.

No comments:

Post a Comment