Tuesday, May 9, 2017

2017-05-09 ONLY GOOD OBAMA

JOEY ARNOLD FACEBOOK MESSAGE CHAT WITH A RANDOM VIETNAMESE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE SCHOOL MALE STUDENT LIKE MAYBE 20 YEARS OLD AND UNAWARE OF REAL NEWS..
HE WANTED TO ONLY KNOW GOOD THINGS ABOUT OBAMA AND TOLD ME TO NOT TALK ABOUT THE BAD THINGS OF OBAMA. I TOLD HIM ABOUT THE BAD THINGS AND HE CALLED ME A LIAR EVEN AS I AM AMERICAN, BORN IN THE USA IN 1985, AND EVEN AS I STUDY THIS AND EVEN AS MILLIONS AGREE WITH WHAT I SAY ABOUT THE 150 TRILLION USD AMERICAN DOLLARS AND MONEY OBAMA STOLE FROM AMERICANS AND GAVE TO IRAN AND THE DEBT WHICH WENT FROM ABOUT 8 TO LIKE 20 TRILLION USD DOLLARS FROM 2008 TO ABOUT 2017 OR SO AS IN THE LAST 8 YEARS WHICH WAS 3 TIMES OR MORE THAN THE DEBT OF ALLL THE PREVIOUS 200 YEARS OF AMERICAN HISTORY.
.
ONLY GOOD OBAMA?
2017-05-09 TUESDAY 2 PM ICT VINCOM TOUS LES JOURS DAY THE MALL PLACE ON MY LAPTOP ON FACEBOOK WITH NEW FB FRIEND AND FIRST AND ONLY CONVERSATION FOR ABOUT ONE HOUR A FEW MINUTES AGO AROUND 1 PM AND THEN HE BLOCKED ME ON FACEBOOK:
JOEYARNOLDVN
.






























































.






Nguyễn Khánh HưngNguyễn Khánh HưngNguyễn Khánh Hưng

 
.
2017, May 09, Tuesday, 1 PM apx:
Khánh Hưng
good afternoon
can I ask u question? I hope you will help me.
Khánh Hưng
I reallg need your help. I wanna know that what people that you are admire. I am going to talk about Obama President, but I don't know how to do. Help me please!
Joey
Obama stole money from America.
Obama stole health from America.
Obama stole education from Americans.
Obama gave 150 billion USD from the USA to Iran for terrorism.
Khánh Hưng
Oh. Obama is my idol. I dont think so.
Joey
Obama added over 10 trillion USD to the USA debt
Khánh Hưng
sorry. I mess u.
Joey
in 2008, USA debt was about 8 trillion dollars
Hung does not know history
You are dumb
dumb
retarded
loser
because you do not know
and you do not want to know
IGNORANT
ARROGANT
BLIND
STUPID
the debt
Khánh Hưng
i think u dislike Obama President.
Joey
2008
facts
evidence
support
information
NUMBERS u know
NUMBERS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Khánh Hưng
I don't good at english
Joey
USA is in about 20 trillion dollars of debt now
you need to learn
you do not know
you want to ask me
I tell you the truth
Khánh Hưng
yeah
Joey
and you reject truth
you want to live in a dream
you live in a movie
you live in ice cream
you love to think of your dream
your fairy tale
Khánh Hưng
i only want to know good information about him
Joey
fantasy
Obama plays basketball.
I play basketball.
Obama can talk.
I can talk.
Obama has like a wife.
Khánh Hưng
But u not Obama
Joey
Obama has like kids.
I am not a robber.
I do not steal.
I do not rob.
I do not kill.
I do not murder.
Khánh Hưng
yeah. I understand
Joey
I play basketball.
Obama has a smile.
Obama has eyes.
Obama has 2 eyes.
Obama was in Chicago.
Obama was in Hawaii.
Khánh Hưng
all of us like this
Joey
Obama was in Pakistan.
Obama was in Indonesia.
Obama was in Kenya.
Obama was in New York.
Khánh Hưng
where are u from?
Joey
Oregon, USA
I live in HCM
Obama went to England
Obama went to Africa
Khánh Hưng
oh...u are American, why do you dislike him?
Joey
The Federal Reserve
The NWO
Khánh Hưng
He is really good President
Joey
Rothschild Family
Rockefeller Family
Look at Detroit
Look at Chicago
What is good?
Hung, what is good?
What does good mean?
Khánh Hưng
I think he help the USA a lots
Joey
Why do you say good?
Why do you say good?
Why do you think good?
Khánh Hưng
that is the meaning I want to mention
Joey
Is money good?
Is more money good?
Khánh Hưng
In Vietnam, everyone loves him
No, I think that is style in life
Joey
Why do people like Obama?
What did Obama do in Chicago?
What did Obama do in Syria?
Khánh Hưng
I only know everyone loves him.
Joey
Why do you love Obama?
Khánh Hưng
I don't wanna mention political at here
Joey
I do not understand
You are not making sense.
Khong Hieu
Khong biet
I do not know what you are saying.
I want to know.
I want to know.
I do want to know.
Khánh Hưng
yeah
Joey
I really want to know.
Do you like Obama?
Khánh Hưng
wait me a few minutes
Joey
ok
Khánh Hưng
phylosophy problem. do I write it right
Joey
I do not know
Philosophy are ideas that can be done and acted upon in real life and can be observed and tested and studied and mastered and practiced.
Khánh Hưng
we don't talk about it anymore
Joey
I ask you a question
Toi Buon
I am sad
Khánh Hưng
yes
Joey
very sad
Khánh Hưng
why
Joey
because I ask you ONE QUESTION
one question
I have a question
Khánh Hưng
what question
Joey
and you do not answer my question
I ASKED YOU A QUESTION
and you did not answer
now
I
am
sad
Khánh Hưng
i remember
Joey
Do you like Obama?
Khánh Hưng
yes. I really love him
Joey
tai sao?
why?
Khánh Hưng
because he looks like friendly. he is talented.
he help my nation
helpss
Joey
How did Obama help Vietnam?
Khánh Hưng
in the past, The USA had a law with my country. at now. it doesn't exist
my country can develop
Joey
what law?
Khánh Hưng
i dont know how to write in english.
Joey
your country did not develop before?
Khánh Hưng
maybe
my country is social republic...
so
if u admire someone
who u will talk aboout
Joey
I care about history.
I admire truth.
I admire real things.
Khánh Hưng
i like the future
Joey
I admire development.
I admire money.
I admire money so much.
I admire free market.
Khánh Hưng
that is things...not person
Joey
I admire better things.
I admire critical thinking.
I admire real questions.
Khánh Hưng
money can't buy everythings.
Joey
I admire money because money helps.
I admire smaller government.
Khánh Hưng
yeah..it is really important...but it's not the most important things
Joey
In 2016, Obama was in Vietnam, and Obama talked about TPP.
Khánh Hưng
how
Joey
comparison
You can compare.
analyze and compare
and contrast
Obama told Vietnam about TPP last year.
Khánh Hưng
yeah
Joey
TPP is one example
1
only 1
you can look at TPP
Khánh Hưng
yeah
Joey
you can compare TPP with NAFTA, NATO, EU, NAU, ASEAN
NWO
UN
Khánh Hưng
really
Joey Khánh Hưng
i only want to some good information about Obama.
Joey Khánh Hưng
That is my exercise
Joey
in school?
Khánh Hưng
because you are american
at Uni.
Joey
University = school
your teacher wants you to lie
DECEPTION
Khánh Hưng
yeah...In Vietnam they are understood into 2 meaning
Joey
IGNORANCE
Khánh Hưng
no no
Joey
school is a more general word
school can mean truong or hoc
your exercise is not a good exercise
Khánh Hưng
my teacher question: talk about someone that u admire
Joey
you admire somebody you do not know
you admire somebody for no good reason
Khánh Hưng
yes
Joey
you admire somebody for waht you think you see
what you think is real
Khánh Hưng
I really happy that u are american. I think you can know some good information about him
Joey
what did Obama do for America?
Khánh Hưng
my teacher advices I should choose a famous person
Joey
there are many people to choose from
many people are famous
many people can talk
many people can smile\
many people have families
many people wear clothes
many people can talk
many people play basketball
many famous people do these things
Chris Rock is famous
Chris Rock is black
Khánh Hưng
i don't know him
Joey
Chris Rock is an actor and he played a black USA president almost 20 years ago
Khánh Hưng
u are a english teacher
Joey
what did Obama do for America?
Khánh Hưng
I think I knew too much information
thank you so much because help me
thks
Joey
no
You lie
do not say thanks
that is not good
do not say thanks
you cannot say thanks
you want me to lie
LIE
LYING
DECEPTION
you asked me to lie
that is sad
very sad
you asked me to be too bias
very bias
too bias
one sided
incomplete
you asked me to lie about Obama by only talking about part of the story
part
part
part
only part
you asked me how to talk about somebody
you rejected my response
you asked ME A QUESTION but rejected my response and answer
you STOLE from me
YOU TOOK from me
you are taking away my time
you are stealing
that is bad
you do not understand money and time
You said Obama helped America and Vietnam but you did not say how.


.



No comments:

Post a Comment