Tuesday, May 23, 2017

LOSERS BLOW UP GIRLS


Perspective increases with age. Perspective is a vision that is extended and enhanced through wisdom. We learn how to appreciate situations, things, and especially people as we get older. Maturing hurts but it can benefit you and others for generations to come.
.
Our lives are better when we can be where God wants us to be. We are more happy when we are able to fulfill our dreams and destiny. We are more satisfied when we can not simply, merely, or only just do what is good but rather what is better or best. That is the question businessmen and successful people ask themselves. When we wake up, we must get back to work. Some of us are leaders and some of us are followers. The people who are more like leaders are then destined and should try to become employers and CEOs but other people are not really built for that kind of leadership or job. I'm thinking about this right now as I've been in Vietnam for over 4 years now. I'm thinking about how I can help people more and more better and it is really confusing I think.
.
Business English Class Notes 2017-05-23 Tuesday Morning, Afternoon, and Night at Purio, McDonald's Nguyen Hue, and Opera Tea Club Cafe in Q1 HCM VN 8 AM, 1 PM, and 7 PM: with Teacher JoeyArnoldVN
.
Ariana Grande said she hates America and Muslims murdered 19 of her fans at her live concert in England yesterday.
.
This coffee smells fruity.
.
How many shops are open 24 hours a day? Some, I guess. Plus, some of the stores as well even tho they may deny it officially. People may sleep sometimes at different shops and stores even when their policy is against sleep.
.
Tomorrow, we will go to your factory.
.
You can continue, said Diem.
.
Please correct me when I speak incorrectly or make mistakes.
.
Trump was at the wailing or crying Jerusalem wall in Israel.
.
Europe seems to be dying and that is sad.
.
I'm happy for honest journalism and people and I am sad and mad at people who are covering up information or who are too distracted and everything.
.
The Tuesday Saturday Night Class canceled today after about 2 months and a half or so. We might resume in June 2017, that is in one or two weeks. I told people I was free Tuesday night and nobody came to see me for free at the Opera cafe behind Vincom and near Caravelle Hotel. People want to see me they say but then do not come and see me many times or normally when given the opportunities that they beg to get and then get but then don't get.







.
English Class 2017-05-23 Tuesday JoeyArnoldVN
.

No comments:

Post a Comment