Tuesday, May 9, 2017

2017-05-09 Tuesday Love?


Business English Class Notes 2017-05-09 Tuesday Night 6 PM ICT at Opera Vincom Q1 HCM with Teacher JoeyArnoldVN
.
We talk so soft
.
I already told the police about it and they already know about it.
.
It is the job of the staff at the border to do those things and not the job of all the police everywhere
.
You cannot rent rooms without visas
.
I live in Vietnam.
.
I will be at a cafe for some time like a customer.
.
I go to different places at different times.
.
I get up, I eat breakfaast.
.
Then I go somewhere and drink coffee.
.
Then I go and eat dinner somewhere.
.
Then I go and drink coffee somewhere at a cafe.
.
Then I go somewhere and eat breakfast.
.
Then I go to a cafe and drink coffee.
.
You cannot stay at a hotel because they will say no to you because they are not allowed to do that because if they do that and the police come, then the police will take a lot of money from them and maybe do other things too
.
I love my country and I might go back now or someday and live in the forest and jungle and woods at a camp and school where people come and see me for learning and everything
.
I use to try to fix my problems all the time and I would contact people and try to get help and I tried that for many months and I would try to find companies and ministries and organizations to help me
.
Many people know me and they can ask me to work for them and they do not do that
.
I think thousands of people in Vietnam know I am in Vietnam and they do not ask me to work for them and that makes me angry and sad and I do not want to work for them if they do not want me
.
I do not want to beg people to help me. I do not want to cry and ask everybody for a job that will turn me into a slave and servant with minimal (small) freedoms and rights and free time and options and everything. I work for me and not for other people and that is better. But it would be nice to have a work or travel visa.
.
But I am not sure if I would commit strongly enough to a company just for the benefit of getting a work visa from them while selling my soul to the Devil (Satan, Lucifer, Father of Lies, King of Demons / monsters).
.
Maybe, I can marry a Vietnamese woman and then apply for citizenship or like temporary residence
.
But if the marriage is a scam or just a fake love to help the Vietnamese girl get a green card to America, the USA, which then means a divorce, then that turns into a black hole in your heart that never goes away and gets bigger over time and it then becomes like a drug that must be filled like most void spaces require
.
I could not treat a fake marriage like a business deal transaction because it is so emotionally involved. When I say involved, I mean it takes a lot of emotions or it uses a lot of emotions and feelings and other things.
.
Don't joke around or play around or fool around or mess with love because it is a fire that can burn you
.
Long
Linh
.
Linh is joy and a famous fish
.
Long is a dragon and very horizontal as in long
.
Vertical is tall
.
Joey is a funny guy on Friends
Joey is a funny guy on Yu Gi Oh
Joey is a funny guy on Blossom
Joey is a baby kangaroo
.
Joseph means he who adds and contributes
.
Arnold means Eagle Strength
I was born in 1985, the year of the Buffalo
.
Born 1985, February 11
.
Aquarius water buffalo kangaroo eagle.
.
Toi la bo chim nuoc (ca)
.
I studied science at 4 colleges in America.
.
I studied social sciences involving people and the history of people groups and cultures (anthropology) and how people think (psychology) and how people interact with each other (sociology) and I studied aboutleadership
.
Blogger
Literature
Blogs
Journals
Diaries
Articles
Documents
Online
.
Lessons Learned In Vietnam:
By Joey Arnold
.
Lesson one, do not fall in love with Vietnamese women because they will spit you out at the end. How many women have I fallen in love with?
.
This is a good question.
.
I have fallen in love with as many girls as there are stars in the sky.
.
Last year in February 2016, I gave a Vietnamese woman all of my money, which was over 20 trieu VND and I gave her and her family all of my time too which was like many months and I knew them since 2013.
.
In April 2016, 2 months later, they said goodbye to me.
.
A few days before we broke up, she asked me to take her to America and I said no.
.
I do not give away all of my money to people I only love a little.
.
I never give money to people.
.
Why did I give her any money at all?
.
Trump had a grandmother who was poor.
.
She went to America and started a company and it grew. Her son made it bigger. In 3 generations, it grew so much.
.
Her son is the father of Donald Trump.
.
She was poor and her son made more money and her grandson made even more money.
.





.

Business English Class Notes 2017-05-09 Tuesday Night 6 PM ICT at Opera Vincom Q1 HCM with Teacher JoeyArnoldVN
.

No comments:

Post a Comment